Okay, while the title may be true because it was Earl Weaver’s number, and us Orioles are dedicating this season to our recently passed beloved manager, it’s not so important when it comes to how my day went. That brings me to this being day 4 of 30 in the challenges. We start similar to yesterday with bulleting my day….
- Dixie, my kitty, pounded on my door at 6 a.m.
- I let her in my room at 7 a.m. and she went to sleep.
- At 7:15, she decided the pillow over my head was eating me and she should attack me and the pillow.
- We then watched Boy Meets World until Mom and Dad got up.
- We went downstairs for breakfast and to put the dishes away. I had a english muffin with jam and she had kitty treats.
- I went to self defense class. I got asked to be a TA and am sad I cannot since I’m graduating.
- I went to the gym. I made it an extra half mile on the elliptical that usual.
- Michael walked me to my car because he surprised me with a visit.
- I went home and did business writing homework while I watched 90210 and Duck Dynasty.
- I ate supper with my mom.
- I finished the homework so I went outside to keep her company while she painted the deck and I took the polish off my nails.
- We went for a walk.
- Sherman was over when we got home so we talked to him on the porch.
- I took a shower.
- I painted my nails and watched the Orioles.
- I’m writing this and getting ready to watch Vampire Diaries.
See, it was a pretty boring day for this to land on. Let’s do challenge number 2.
Hmmm, the meaning of my tumblr name. Well, I don’t have a tumblr so I’ll so my Twitter name–jessierenaye7. Obviously, my name is Jessie Renaye but only my mom can call me that. It’s just a thing only she’s done and it’s special to us. She’s Angie Kay and I’m Jessie Renaye. The 7 comes from that being my number. It was my softball number in high school. I picked it–after my original number was taken–because it’s Ben Roethlisberger’s number and J.J. Redick’s professional number. Now, it’s my number for everything basically. I ever have a keychain that’s just the number. It’s not really creative but it’s important to me.
Finally, we reach the photos–yesterday’s and today’s. Wow, this is a short post. Anyway, yesterday was supposed to be of clouds, but there really weren’t any. I got the best I could while we were at dinner on the patio at my favorite Mexican restaurant. Today’s was to be of something green. I looked really hard and couldn’t find anything awesome. So, you get a picture of my Care Bear. Good Luck Bear sits on top of my jewelry box, and he is Tye-dye. I got him at Target a very long time ago.