Okay, so I used to love Code Name: Kids Next Door when I was young and the picture is something that remind me of childhood so I thought it fit. But before I get to that, let’s do these writing challenges.
First is the first ten songs that comes on my shuffle. Well, my phone is off and only has country music, and my iPod’s in my car so we’re going to use iTunes:
1. Gone- Montgomery Gentry: This is probably one of my favorite songs by them, but I am a pretty big Montgomery Gentry fan. I snuck in to hear them at the fair last year.
2. Blame It On Waylon- Josh Thompson: This one is my favorite Josh song. He’s even better sing it in person, and I cannot wait to hear more great music from him (I may be behind, but I haven’t heard anything even if it’s out).
3. Wanted- Jessie James: Really, I only got this because I heard it on MTV and likes that she spelled her name like I do. Plus, her name is Jessie James. How awesome is that? It’s a pretty catchy song though.
4. Why?- Jason Aldean: If I remember right, Ashley Monroe actually wrote this and I heard them preform it at the Pistol Annies concert I went to last year. It’s not my favorite of his, but it is one of his better slow songs along with “This I Gotta See” and “Keep the Girl.”
5. The Mixed Tape- Jack’s Mannequin: It’s a good song. I don’t know why I like it, but I do, and it’s been on my iPod ever since it came out on VH1 way back in high school.
6. Must Have Done Something Right- Relient K: I like Relient K. I only have one cd of there’s, but I liked it. This song I found when my best friend put it on a birthday cd back in high school, but the lyrics are cute.
7. Chicken and Biscuits- Colt Ford: I love Colt, and this is up there on my list of his songs. It’s so cute and funny and catchy. I absolutely love singing this going down the road.
8. Tips- Rodney Atkins: He is one of my favorite country singers, who I think is pretty underrated just because he doesn’t exactly have the same sexual appeal as say Luke Bryan (I think he’s cute though). This one just reminds me of a few guys I know in OBX, and it makes me happy to think of the message it sends and to think of them when I’m not there.
9. Sure Be Cool If You Did- Blake Shelton: Okay, seriously, he keeps coming up with super catchy and cute songs. My favorite part is standing in the neon, lookin’ like a high I wanna be on. It’s awesome, and it makes me want a pretty pink lemonade shooter, but I’ve been a Blake fan since I was a little girl.
10. Country Boy- Alan Jackson: It’s a dumb and funny and catchy song, I know. But it was also Nick Markakis’s at-bat song a few years ago. I can’t hate a song my man loves. Plus,…I turned around. I’m not a stalker. It’s funny. I just want to sing it when I hear it.
Secondly, if I could only live off one food and drink the rest of my life, it would be pizza and water. I know you’re probably thinking, why did I chose wine? But I don’t know if I could go through the rest of life drunk. However, if I’m stuck on an island, it might be a good idea. I am one of those people who just wants water though. I love water–especially with some lemon. And, with pizza, I have eaten it for a week straight an been perfectly happy. You can change toppings, and it’s a fairly healthy choice, covering your food groups, with the exception of the fat. But, if I’m stuck on an island, no one will be seeing me, so why not get fat on my favorite food?
Now, for my picture, it’s supposed to be a childhood memory. I picked my Fievel stuffed animal Michael bought me. I had one just like this when I was little that my mom made me give up because I was too old. He bought me the same exact one. Fievel Goes West was one of my favorite movies, and we watched it recently, which proved itself to be just as awesome now. However, it’s apparently still on my phone, which is turned off, so I will post it tomorrow with the post. Good night, y’all!